Trying a new activity can be intimidating at first. No worries, we're here to make you feel prepared and at ease!
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your first class so we can show you around and get you settled in.
- What to wear: Comfy clothing-leggings, loose pants, or shorts with a tank top or t-shirt. Really just wear anything you can move comfortably in.
- What to bring: a yoga mat (if you don't have one, you can use one of ours), a water bottle, and a hand towel (optional for heated classes).
How to have a Happy Yoga Class:
- Arrive on time (remember our door is loud, you can't "sneak in")
- Silence your cell phone (our final pose Savasana gets real awkward when everyone pretends its not their phone going off)
- Leave your ego with your shoes (no need for it here, Yoga isn't a competition...and also doesn't involve shoes #justsaying)
- Challenge yourself (but honor your body)
- Stay for Savasana (it's the BEST part!), if you must leave early, do it prior to our final pose.
- Smile (it's good for the soul)